AcademyCraft Mod 1.7.10 (Superpowers and more)
Author: WeAthFolD ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 17,833 views
AcademyCraft Mod 1.7.10 is a Minecraft mod about superability, including its aquiring, upgrading and using. The inspiration of the mod comes from A Certain Scientific Railgun but the mod content is not limited of the background.
In AcademyCraft mod, you can experience lots of superabilities that has (or has not) appeared in the original series, and become more and more powerful through the use of ability. AcademyCraft mod will completely override your game process in Minecraft. You can use various skills to speed up harvesting, move and combat more efficiently…
In AcademyCraft mod, you have to use block Ability Developer to learn and acquire an ability category. Ability Developer consumes the mystery energy named Imag Flux, thus you need to construct your set of energy system to support ability developing and the crafting of many other items and materials. However, you are permanently free from the burden of connecting and setting up wires. You can use the Wireless Energy System to build connections between energy blocks.
- Three categories: Electromaster, Meltdowner, Teleporter
- 30+ unique skills
- A complete achievement system
- Rich cross-mod/cross-plugin support (EU/RF energy, NEI, Residence plugin)
- Server friendly (Allows to turn off PvP and block destroy and stuffs)
- Custom skill data using Ripple script
- And lots more…
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
AcademyCraft Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10