Advanced Inventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: CubeX2 ❘ January 14, 2017 ❘ 72,857 views
Advanced Inventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows you to upgrade your inventory with up to six areas that consist of 9 slots each. In addition to that, you can add functionality to them by adding special items like filters or crafters to them.
To get started you need to craft an inventory upgrade and put it in the slot below the crafting area. You can open the advanced inventory using the ‘R‘ key.
CXLibrary (For Minecraft 1.9+)
How to install Advanced Inventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CXLibrary (For Minecraft 1.9+).
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Advanced Inventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2