[API] Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7Minecraft Tools [ May 14, 2013 at 1:05 AM ] 2,315,243 Views
is an API providing extra modding capabilities. These capabilities have been added to provide support for the different mods using the Forge. As of today, the forge contains. If you want to installed the API / compatibilty layers. You only need to do this once for all mods requiring it. Note that certain mod may include in their code, in which case you don’t have to install the forge, but it’s no harm to add it on top of the existing installation
- Open your Minecraft launcher.
- Open the “Options” menu near the “login” button
- Use the link in the Options menu to open the .minecraft directory
- Navigate to the bin folder.
- Open minecraft.jar and the Forge version you downloaded with appropriate archive software. (i.e WinRAR, 7-Zip)
- Drag all contents from Forge into the minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder from the minecraft.jar
- Close both minecraft.jar and Forge download.
- Go back to the .minecraft directory.
For Windows users, you just have to run install.cmd. If you’re on linux, you need to copy files and apply patch manually for now, A install.sh for linux users too is on the way.
Tutorial Video: http://www.9minecraft.net/how-to-install-minecraft-forge
- Bump version number for 1.5.2
- Updated to Minecraft v1.5.1
- New TextureStitchEvents called before and after a TextureMap gathers and stitches textures together.
- Fixed Activator rails activating TNT carts
- Fixed ShapedOreRecipe checking mirrored recipes
- Fixed multipass item rendering so that it uses the right spritesheet for the item.
- Fixed pistons generating snowballs
- Fixed imporoper show cover forming under snowmen in certian places it shouldn’t
- Fixed equipment slots for items when right clicked, and dispensed using a dispensor.
- Fixed placing of certian items on Redstone Blocks.
- Fixed potential concurent modification with ChunkDataEvent.Save
- Fixed issue with Event.hasAnnotation ignoring it’s parameter. And cached its values for potential performance gain.
- Fix NPEs when modders stupidly register null texture names.
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|