Arcane Engineering Mod 1.7.10 for Minecraft
Author: mangoose ❘ September 25, 2016 ❘ 16,932 views
Arcane Engineering Mod 1.7.10 is a crossover mod for Thaumcraft and Immersive Engineering which aims to add useful and non-OP features to the game. It adds one useful machine, the bility for Treated Stick to be a wand core, which can be deeply upgraded, new endgame drill heads for Mining Drill and a unique jetpack that can be equipped as boots. This addon will definitely be handy when playing with both of these mods.
- Thaumium Drill Head
- Void Drill Head
- Upgradeable Treated Wood Wands
- Wand Upgrades
- Steel and Electrum Wand Caps, which proide a unique bonus to treated wood wands
- Impulse Boots (consume biodiesel to propel the player upward, like a jetpack)
- Node Destabilizer (consumes RF to make nodes hungry)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge,
Thaumcraft Mod and Immersive Engineering Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Arcane Engineering Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10