For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2
Last Updated: March 30, 2015 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 288,110 views
ArmorStatusHUD Mod displays your currently equipped armor and held item along with the durability remaining without having to open your inventory!
- Shows equipped armor and held items and their remaining durability
- Configurable alignment on your screen
- X and y offset config options
- Can display exact damage values or the durability percent remaining
- Option to show/hide text damage values
- Option to show/hide max damage (shown below)
- Option to show/hide item names
- Option to show/hide standard inventory item overlay (damage bar)
- Version update checking (can be turned off)
- Use the command /armorstatus config to open the in-game config GUI!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install BspkrsCore.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
ArmorStatusHUD Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8