Armour and Tool Status HUD Addon (Industrial Craft 2)
Author: DoomFruit ❘ April 19, 2013 ❘ 22,769 views
Armour and Tool Status HUD display on your HUD of your armour and tool charge status. Shows the remaining durability (vanilla and ordinary armours), charge level (electric armours, batpacks, electric jetpacks) or fill level (chemical jetpacks, CF packs) of your currently equipped armour pieces, along with the charge/durability level remaining in your currently equipped tool. Stackable items display their name along with how many items are present in the stack. As of v2.2, armour or tool charge/durability values are displayed accurate to 1% if you have no HUD helmet on, accurate to 0.1% if you have a nanosuit helmet on and as exact fractions if you have a quantum suit helmet on. Nanosuit and quantum suit helmets will also give you a snazzy-looking colour-coded graphical display.
Gravitation Engine Off:
Gravitation Engine On:
Disabling the graphical overlay:
Graphical overlay enabled and scaled down, text is white (set saturation to zero):
Scaled and coloured text with no HUD helmet on:
- Copy the Armour and Tool Status HUD.zip file into your .minecraft/mods/ directory and start Minecraft
- It’ll generate a config file for the HUD position containing 1 variable. 0 = top-left, 1 = top-right, 2 = bottom-left, 3 = bottom-right, 4 = disabled
- You can press Insert in-game to toggle it between the positions, but it won’t be saved
- Ported to MC r1.5.1 (required changes: some stuff about isDebugInfoEnabled, alterations to the IElectricItem in IC2’s API)
- Added the beginnings of being able to run this mod without IC2 or its API installed.