A’therys Ascended Texture Pack 1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.4.7, 1.5.2 | Resolution: 32x | Author: Roni Says Woor | 318,285 views |
About A’therys Ascended Texture Pack
A’therys Ascended Texture Pack is one of the most popular minecraft texture pack and it is a HD pack that based on Johnsmith and Ovo’s Rustic texture pack as wel as some community created material to Ovo’s Rustic.
If you love this pack (or hate it?) Please leave a comment!
A’therys Ascended Texture Pack 1.5.2 Change Log
- Changed the texture pack file name.
- New leather armor.
- Changed how armor items looks in the inventory(1.5+ only), reason for this change is because it will make my process of editing armors easier.
- Fixed allot of issues with optifine/mcpatcher support.
- Changed the enchant glow to be more noticeable.
*Known issues/bugs: Doesn’t have connected textures support for 1.4.7 anymore. Because of the texture pack format changes.
A’therys Ascended Texture Pack Screenshots
How to Install A’therys Ascended Texture Pack for Minecraft
In order to use HD texture packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft using MCPatcher or using OptiFine. Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases game speeds and graphics settings. MCPatcher tends to be updated on the same day as Minecraft updates, so use it instead if you are in a hurry.
- Download A’therys Ascended Texture Pack
- 1.Download either MCPatcher or OptiFine. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 3.
- 2.For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher-X.X.X.jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
- 3.For Optifine: Install OptiFine like any other mod – By opening minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files from Optifine’s zip file within.
Download A’therys Ascended Texture Pack for Minecraft