Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod [1.5.2/1.5.1]Filed Under Minecraft Mods | Author: Shadowclaimer | June 08, 2013 | 39,808 views
Atum is a dimension mod that opens up a whole new desert dimension that contains an eternal world full of sand, temples, and tons of new foes. Journey into Atum and discover ancient artifacts as you battle your way through vicious new enemies!
Atum is not for the faint of heart! Bring your best armor, weapon, and food/torches before you embark!
Traveling to Atum
To travel to Atum, you must construct a Jeweled Scarab as an offering to the gods, only the finest materials in the overworld will do.
Then by constructing a proper portal and right clicking the centerpiece with the Scarab the portal will open and your journey can begin!
The Denizens of Atum
Spread throughout the desert and armed with scimitars, they want whatever you’re carrying and will stop at nothing to steal it!
Armed with deadly bows, Bandit Archers will unleash a hail of pain on you from a distance! Some of them will even have enchanted bows!
The cursed of Anubis! Those who fail judgement are damned to walk Atum as mummies! They are weak to fire but will run faster if ignited!
Angry bones refuse to stay dead and in their jealousy of your flesh hunt you to the ends of Atum!
Cursed souls that wonder Atum, they are quick and relentless and often travel in packs.
Ancient Stone Soldiers that were awakened for defending their long dead masters. They are nearly impervious to damage.
The ancient masters of Atum, thousands of years ago they were buried beneath these sands and now awaken to wreak havoc upon its inhabitants!
The Dungeons of Atum
Ruins and Pyramids dot the landscape of Atum! Search through long forgotten ruins to plunder their riches, and try to find your way through the twisting tunnels inside of the ancient pyramids to find their glorious artifacts!
The Artifacts of Atum
Throughout Atum are spread gifts from the gods, formerly the equipment of ancient heroes that were blessed in their attempts to save Atum but failed, they are now yours to obtain! Each one bestows a powerful boon to the wearer!
(The armor has a proper 3D render texture too!)
- Download and install
- Download Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod
- Put Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod jar file into your Minecraft folder
- Massive overhaul of artifacts, 20+ new artifacts added!
- Performance increases
- Added Barbarians, they’re jerks with big swords
- Dimension IDs are now configurable
- Artifacts Bows can now be repaired with diamonds
- Artifact Bow fired Arrows now have new custom artwork
- Artifact Bows now have colorful crit particles
- Palm Tree minimum height increased
- Palm Log is now called Palm Wood, Palm Planks are now Palm Wood Planks
- Brigand damage massively reduced, they are no longer stronger than Pharaohs
- Wraiths, Forsaken, Mummies, Tombguard, and Pharaohs are now immune to drowning
- Wraiths, Pharaohs, and Tombguard are now immune to falling damage
- Tombguard are now immune to poison
- Pharaohs now drop an artifact every time, chest chance drastically reduced
- Pharaohs now break blocks in their way
- Tools now use Cracked Limestone instead of Smooth Limestone
- Fixed an issue with Dates
- Fixed the breaking particles on Dates
- Hoes now take damage on Fertile Soil
- Hoes now make a sound on Fertile Soil
- Fixed Atum’s Lapis Ore’s mining level
- Palm Wood Planks are no longer fireproof
- Fixed an issue with Bows being held having incorrect artwork
Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod [1.5.2/1.5.1],