Avaritia Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: SpitefulFox, TTFTCUTS ❘ 4 weeks ago ❘ 18,982 views
Avaritia Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft. Are you the type of modded Minecraft player that makes a beeline for the designated “end game” and then gives up on ever playing again once you get there? Do you wish there was a way to make the process take significantly longer? Do you love GregTech, but wish it weren’t so short? Do you sit down on your chest full of Galgadorian Drills and wish there was a mod that didn’t just hand things to you on a silver platter? This might be the mod for you.
Dire Crafting Table
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Avaritia Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2 (This is a direct port of the Avaritia mod from 1.7.10. Note this port currently only contains the Dire Crafting table for use in mod packs. Recipes can be added using Craftweaker scripts. The script format is exactly the same as it was in 1.7.10)
For Minecraft 1.11.2