BashPack Bacon Mod
Author: WildBamaBoy ❘ September 8, 2013 ❘ 11,436 views
BashPack Bacon Mod Features:
- Bacon! Porkchops can now be crafted into bacon strips and cooked to perfection.
- Cook and eat your bacon any way you like: Raw, Soggy, Limp, Crispy, or even Burnt.
- Who knew bacon was so versatile? You can craft any tool from any kind of bacon, each one increasing in power depending on how well the bacon is cooked.
- Edible bacon armor!
- Bacon storage blocks for your excess bacon.
- An entire dimension made of bacon, populated with hundreds of pigs and trees that grow melons! Also comes with a barbecue lighter!
- Bacon is made from porkchops. Place a raw porkchop into a crafting table slot to receive three delicious bacon strips.
Cook bacon inside a furnace to your liking. The more you cook bacon, the more powerful the tools and armor are. Be careful not to overcook it!
- Bacon Blocks are made from 9 strips of bacon, filling up the entire crafting table.
- Bacon Tools are crafted in an identical way to Minecraft’s vanilla tools. Use sticks plus bacon in the shape of the tool you wish to create.
- Bacon Armor is crafted the same way as Minecraft’s vanilla armor. Place bacon in the shape of the armor piece you wish to create.
The Bacon Dimension
Access the bacon dimension by crafting a portal with Crispy Bacon Blocks. This portal must be in the same shape and size as the Nether portal.
You cannot light the portal with flint and steel. You must craft the Barbecue Lighter in order to make the portal work.
The Barbecue Lighter is crafted with the following recipe:
Enjoy the bacon dimension!
How to install BashPack Bacon Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download BashPack Bacon Mod
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one