Better Achievements Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: Way2muchnoise ❘ January 1, 2017 ❘ 16,420 views
Better Achievements Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 is an improvement of the Achievement screen.
- Tabs per Achievement page. So no more spamming the button to find a page.
- Scroll on the tabs to see more tabs.
- Set the colours of your arrows.
- User settable tab icons (by middle clicking on an achievement on the page, off by default. Can also be set text wise in the config)
- Unlock achievements in creative by right clicking on them.
- Use of IMC message to register a page icon (no interface implementation needed)
- In depth control of the rendering of your achievements
- Set Background colour
- Custom Icon Renderer
- Custom Tooltip Renderer
- In depth control of the rendering of your achievement page
- Custom background
- Set custom arrow colours (this will override user settings)
- Scale on load
- Position on load, center around an achievement
- Min and Max scale
- Page Icon on the tab (with interface instead of IMC message
- The API includes a helper class for colours
How to install Better Achievements Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Better Achievements Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2