Blocklings Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Trainable, Block Pets)
Author: WillR273989372 ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 282,731 views
Blocklings Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 was inspired by the Blokkit mod. It adds small, block-like creatures into your world that spawn in most grassy areas. They can then be tamed using flowers and are able to perform different tasks for you in the world, as well as gain experience and level up. For example, your blockling will be able to guard you from evil creatures at night, go mining with you deep underground, chop trees as a lumberjack and farm a few different crops. There is a complete guide below to hopefully aid you in taming and raising your first blockling.
To start things off, you will need to first locate yourself a blockling. They spawn in most grassy areas just as normal passive mobs would do. From there you are going to need to collect yourself a number of flowers from around the world as flowers are used to tame and heal blocklings. Simply right click on a blockling with a flower to either tame or heal it. Small flowers will heal 1-3 health and big flowers will heal 4-6.
There are a few simple upgrades you can give your blockling. To apply the upgrades you have to feed your blockling the corresponding item, which will give them a 25% chance of upgrading to that item’s type. The upgrades will chance the blockling’s max health, damage and speed.
Available upgrade types: Dirt/grass (default), oak log, stone, iron, gold, diamond, obsidian (fire immunity).
Blockling Stats and Tasks
Now that you have tamed yourself a blockling, it is time to start training them. Firstly, sneak + right click to open up the blockling’s GUI. This will show you all the information there is regarding your blockling. For further details about the skills you can hover your mouse over the icons to produce a tooltip showing a couple of extra details. At the bottom there are two arrows which can be used to toggle the task they are currently doing. Right clicking the blockling will set its task back to follow or make them sit.
- Sitting = Sits the blockling down so they won’t follow you
- Following = Has the blockling follow you very closely (roughly 2-3 blocks away)
- Hunting = Has the blockling attack nearly everything in sight
- Mining = Allows the blockling to mine nearby ores given they have the correct tools (pickaxe)
- Woodcutting – Allows the blockling to chop nearby trees given the correct tool (axe)
- Farming = Allows the blockling to farm nearby crops given the correct tool (how)
- Guarding = Will have the blockling stop what they are doing to attack if you attack/are attacked by anything
Dual-wielding is a feature and will make the blockling perform their current task faster, but at the cost of twice the durability being used per task.
Blockling’s Inventory and Autoswitching
To access the blockling’s inventory, simply click on the arrows either side in GUI. Here you have access to everything the blockling is holding and their two held item slots, in which you can add any tool you wish. The little “A” located between the slots indicates autoswitching. To enable autoswitching just click on the “A” to toggle the 4 colours.
- Red = No autoswitching will occur
- Blue = Autoswitching will only happen in the left slot/main hand
- Yellow = Autoswitching will only happen in the right slot.off hand
- Green = Autoswitching will happen in both slots, but will prioritise dual wielding for speed
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Blocklings Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2