CaveBiomes Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: WhiskyTangoFox ❘ February 15, 2017 ❘ 38,494 views
Making biomes matter below ground. CaveBiomes Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 is centred around the concept of making underground cave exploration a bit more interesting, by adding a few new blocks like stalactites and stalagmites, and then utilising existing them alongside vanilla blocks to create a more interesting experience. The mod works perfectly fine on its own, however it is designed as a world-gen companion for Underground Biomes Constructs. All UBC stone types have corresponding stalactites and stalagmites.
- Normal, Icy, Volcanic, OvergrownVolcanic, Mushroom, Coniferous
- Spider, Zombie, Skeleton, Nether, Slime, LavaSlime, Blaze
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install WTFCore.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.