ChocoCraft Mod for MCPE
August 1, 2016 ❘ 797 views
ChocoCraft PE adds 9 different chocobos to the game. A chocobo is a large bird which can be tamed and used for riding. It’s a really cute animal which looks kind of similar to an ostrich but it’s in fact originally an animal in the Final Fantasy game series.
Chocobos can be found out in the wild, usually in forests. They make a really unique high-pitched sound so they are quite easy to track.
Once you’ve found one feed it with Gysahl greens to tame it. Gysahl is a leafy vegetable which can be found growing in the overworld in Minecraft. All crafting recipes and IDs can be found further down on this page!
If you successfully tame one you will see some hearts and it will also get a collar.
A tamed chocobo can be used for riding. Place a chocobo saddle on its back and then use an empty hand to straddle the chocobo. You can force it to jump by tapping on the ground. Press the jump button to get off and stop riding it.
Build a pen for your chocobos to allow them someplace to rest and gain back their health. For a structure to be considered a pen it requires a roof and a floor of straw.
To find out health and other important information about your pet tap on it using a Chocopedia.
To breed two chocobos you will need two Loverly Gysahls (crafting recipes), one male and one female tamed Chocobo. (Use a Chocopedia to find out their sex.) Take them to a pen and then give them one Loverly Gysahl each.
Soon after they will procreate and drop an egg on the ground. Wait for the egg to hatch the new born chocobo.
After a while it will grow to full size.
IDs & Crafting Recipes
- Spawn Chocobo (2900)
- Gysahl (2901) – grows on grass blocks randomly in-game
- Loverly Gysahl (2902) – 1 Poppy + 1 Chocobo Feather + 1 Gysahl (Chocobos drop Loverly Gysahl at random too)
- Chocobo Feather (2903) – dropped by Chocobos when they walk around
- Chocobo Raw Leg (2904)
- Chocobo Cooked Leg (2905)
- Chocobo Saddle (2906) – 1 Chocobo Feather + 3 Leather + 2 Iron Ingots
- Chocopedia (2911) – 4 Chocobo Feathers + 1 Book
- Chocobo Helmet (2907) – 5 Chocobo Feathers
- Chocobo Chestplate (2908) – 8 Chocobo Feathers
- Chocobo Leggings (2909) – 7 Chocobo Feathers
- Chocobo Boots (2910) – 4 Chocobo Feathers
- Arrow (262) – 1 Flint + 1 Stick + 1 Chocobo Feather
- Straw (217) – 3 Wheat
- Gysahl Stem (216)
All of them use the same spawn egg (ID: 2900).
- Yellow: Normal, no special abilities
- Green: Climbing ability
- Blue: Fast on water
- White: Flying ability
- Black: Night vision when riding it
- Gold: Flying (max 10 blocks high)
- Pink: Super jump
- Red: Very fast
- Purple: Immune to fire and lava
- Download the mod and textures.
- Make sure you’ve got the latest BlockLauncher beta.
- Start BlockLauncher and install the textures (ChocoCraft PE Texture.zip).
- Then use BlockLauncher to install the mod (ChocoCraft PE By Gona v1.0).
- Restart BlockLauncher