Commands Mod for MCPE
Author: 99FireyMan99 ❘ September 3, 2014 ❘ 7,416 views
It is called Commands! They are pretty simple commands, but are very useful!
Type /help to get started!
List of commands:
- /godmode on Note: added /godmode off
/survival/gamemode 0 /creative/gamemode 1
- /speed on
- /speed off
- /godmode off
- /ci – same as /clear
- /gm – same as /gamemode
- /orestick – Gives you an item, where whenever you tap on the ground, it will let you know if there are any ores under that block!
How to install:
- Download the mod.
- Then you need to open a file manager like ES File Explorer (free) for Android.
- Then go to the file with your mods in it, and click the one you want in your MCPE game.
- Then go to BlockLauncher (app for android) and open the in game file manager (its a button at the top of your screen) then hit the patch mods in game button.
- Then open the file with your mods in it, and tap the one you want, and it will say Do You Want To Patch This Mod?
- Then hit patch and now you have a mod for your MCPE game.