Conquest Mod for Resource Pack
Author: Origines ❘ August 4, 2016 ❘ 1,720 views
About Conquest Mod for Resource Pack
Conquest Mod for Resource Pack for Minecraft Frostburn update version that added new blocks and some new sounds.
Conquest Mod for Resource Pack Screenshots
How to install:
- Download and Install Forge.
- Launch the game using your forge profile, and navigate to C:Users\AppDataRoaming.minecraftmods.
- Download the latest version of Optifine and drop the Optifine file into the “mods” folder you opened previously.
- Download the Conquest Mod. Drop the file into the “mods” folder as you did with optifine.
- Download the Conquest Mod Textures.
- Navigate to the resourcepack folder at C:Users\AppDataRoaming.minecraftresourcepacks and drop the Conquest Mod textures into that folder.
- Navigate to the resourcepack interface in Minecraft.
- Click on “CONQUESTMODS” to get it to be a “Selected Resource Pack”. Press done.
- You’re finished!
- NOTE: Turn off mipmapping in Optifine, if you leave it on some textures will appear blurry, even when you’re close and looking straight at them.