Controlling Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Search for Keybinds)
Author: jaredlll08 ❘ February 23, 2017 ❘ 1,369 views
Controlling Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds the ability to search for keybinds using their name in the KeyBinding menu, this allows players to easily find a key binding in the menu. This mod also adds a button that will only show KeyBindings that conflict with each other, which makes it easier to fix them.
By holding CTRL you can see the Keys that have not been bound yet!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2