Cops and Robbers 4: High Security Map 1.7.10/1.7.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2 | 40,370 views |
The biggest thing since the original Cops and Robbers! Use skype/teamspeak or any other voice communication program to play.
What is an honor rule? An honor rule is a rule that is not hard wired into the game via, they can be easily broken, but by doing so, ruins the fun for everyone. The honor rules below are what should be followed for maximum funness.
- DO NOT break any blocks, levers, buttons, glowstone, buttons or levers.
- As the cop, let the prisoners out, command them to do things such as go to the showers, play red light green light etc.
- As a robber, obey the cop, do as he says, most of the time…
- Do not break blocks.
What is new in version 4?
- Comepletley new layout! New places to explore!
- New rooms, such as the cinema, solitary confinement, the gym, cold storage, and more!
- Setting: The High Security Island, for the convicts that were able to escape Alcatraz.
- 5 different ways to escape! See if you can find them all!
- There is 1 cop, he tells the robbers what to do, anything from making them go to the mess hall to eat, to going to the showers. The robbers must obey and do as he says, or be punished. However, while doing so, the robbers must also find the way to escape without the cop getting too suspicious.
- It is recommended that you play with friends as there are many “honor rules”, meaning it is very easy to cheat, but you’re a dick if you do.
How to install:
- Download the map
- Extract file
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder
- Drag map folder into it
- Start minecraft
- Enjoy and play
Map Download Links: