Damage Indicators Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 by ToroCraft
Author: ToroCraft ❘ 3 weeks ago ❘ 36,165 views
With Damage Indicators Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2, damage given, received, or mitigated will be displayed as a number that pops off of the entity. Also, health bars will appear in the top left corner for the entity in the player’s crosshairs. Customization options are available for changing the color of the damage numbers and the display style of the health bar (Compact or Standard).
Damage Paticle Example
Standard Health Bar Display
Compact Health Bar Display
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Damage Indicators Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2