Last Updated: January 10, 2014 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 49,268 views
If you’ve ever felt the need to get down and boogie in Minecraft, DiscoCraft has you covered! DiscoCraft includes everything you’ll need to build a fully functional disco in your Minecraft world and get down!
- A fully functional disco ball that lights up any room with colorful reflections
- Dance floors that flash synchronously and receive redstone signals wirelessly
- 6 new music discs with disco music produced by Kevin MacLeod
Crafting components for disco ball (no other uses at the moment):
Disco ball! Shines pretty lights across a room! It is best to use the disco ball in a dark room. Make sure it has walls to project onto. Currently does not require redstone power.
Used in the dance floor recipe, the receiver allows redstone signals to travel wirelessly between separate
dance floor blocks
Dance floor! Similar to colored lights in other mods, except it flashes different colors. Makes a nice effect, but watch out if you have epilepsy…Note that one dance floor receiving a redstone signal will illuminate all dance floors in its vicinity because of the wireless technology it requires.
Blank music discs can be made into disco discs!
Just add dye! (Purple, blue, cyan, green, yellow or red)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into
- /Users/[Your user]/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods on Windows
- /Users/[Your user]/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods on Mac folder
- Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Enjoy the mod
Mod Download Links: