Divine Pixels Resource Pack
Author: Louis Dench ❘ August 23, 2016 ❘ 36,980 views
About Divine Pixels Resource Pack
Divine Pixels Resource Pack is a simplisitc texture pack inspired by the OCD texturepack, currently it only changes the GUI, Art, Font, Some Mobs, Particles and MOST Blocks in 1.7.10.
Please note this is not complete and will be update every week.
Divine Pixels Pack Preview
How to Install:
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!