Dokucraft: Dwarven Resource Pack
Author: Handsomer_Dan ❘ August 20, 2016 ❘ 28,367 views
About Dokucraft: Dwarven Resource Pack
Whilst Dokucraft Light is your basic fantasy RPG pack, Dokucraft: Dwarven Resource Pack is heavily influenced by Dwarven and Celtic designs. This pack also has many flavor elements (such as the mushroom stew being renamed & retextured as a “Mug of Ale”).
How to install Dokucraft: Dwarven Pack
You can run this pack on Vanilla Minecraft, but we heavily suggest that you use MCPatcher to get the full effect. MCPatcher allows the use of Custom Day/Night Skies, Connected Textures, Biome Specific blocks and mobs, etc…
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!