Dragon Mounts Mod for MCPE
Author: Wartave ❘ June 3, 2016 ❘ 1,687 views
The Dragon Mounts Mod adds 7 dragons to Minecraft PE. Each dragon must first be hatched using dragon eggs and once they have grown to their full sizes all of them can be ridden and used as flying mounts. Not only do they look very epic but they are also proven to be a very neat addition for quicker traveling in Minecraft.
Hatching a Dragon Egg
The first thing which we recommend you to do is to build a fenced area which can be used for hatching a dragon egg.
Place down an empty dragon egg inside the fenced area.
- Dragon Egg Empty (512) – 4 obsidians + 4 golden apples + 1 egg
Tap on the empty egg with either of the following items to turn the egg into the type of dragon you want to hatch.
In this example we chose to use a Blaze Rod and the egg turned yellow. After a minute or two the egg should hatch.
- Blaze Rod (369) or Blaze Powder (377) = Blaze Dragon
- Bucket (325) = Ocean Dragon
- Feather (288) = Cloud Dragon
- Obsidian (49) = End Dragon
- Oak Sapling (6), Oak Leaves (18), Vines (106) or Dead Shrub (31) = Jungle Dragon
- Moss Stone (48) = Anfisbaena Dragon
- Diamond (264) = Diamond Dragon
Taming the Dragon
Use the same type of item (in our case Blaze Rods) to tame the dragon. Then tap on the dragon using the same items again to make it grow to its full size. This might take a few tries.
Riding the Dragon
Step up to the dragon and then tap on its back using an empty slot to ride it. Aim in the direction which you want to fly.
- Download the .modpkg file.
- The .modpkg file is installed the same way as you install .js script. Click here for a guide.