Author: Modbder ❘ September 19, 2016 ❘ 7,177 views
DummyCore 1.8.9/1.7.10 is an API used by DummyThinking team to make mods. It contains some usefull functions, that make it easier for us to mod.
Different functions that DummyCore provides:
- Easier mod/cfg registration
- Automatic creation of creative tabs
- Packet system
- A new way to work with data(save it to string and parse later)
- World/player save handlers(allows to save your data)
- Lots of usefull functions in MiscUtils
- Attributes system
- Custom main menu support
- ASM feature to remove interfaces of your .class files
Main Menu Button
How to install DummyCore 1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for DummyCore 1.8.9/1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8