Dungeons! Blocks! Mod
Author: gottsch ❘ December 1, 2015 ❘ 6,726 views
Who doesn’t like creating cool buildings! You can never have enough cool blocks. Minecraft gives you the ability to build some really cool things – given that you have enough world space. Building multi-level subterranean dungeons limits the size of the rooms that you can build, and thus limits how cool or detailed your dungeon is. Dungeons! Blocks! tries to fix this problem but adding several architectural blocks that will enhance your designs in limited space.
Basic Facade (Vertical Slab)
1/2 Pillar Base
Coffer Ceiling (Crossbeam)
Coffer Ceiling (Middle/Spoke)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Labyrinths API.
- Download and install Plans API.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.8