DynIMC Mod 1.7.10
Author: Lunatrius ❘ September 15, 2016 ❘ 15,926 views
Send custom IMC messages loaded from config file(s)! DynIMC Mod 1.7.10 allows the user to send custom IMC messages to mods. This is particularly useful when trying to add support for mod A to mod B (for example, adding axes/shears from Redstone Arsenal to Treecapitator).
DynIMC Mod Wiki:
Note: this mod requires you to know whether a mod has an IMC API and what it looks like. You can find examples for Treecapitator and Thermal Expansion 3 on the wiki. I will try to keep that list up to date as people notify me of IMC APIs.
How to install DynIMC Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install LunatriusCore. (For Minecraft 1.7.2+)
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for DynIMC Mod 1.7.10