Entity ProximityDetector Mod 1.7.5Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.5, 1.7.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | 42,774 views |
This mod is a a proximity detector. Its features are: Show the current entities close to you
The distance of the detection can be filtered to avoid to overload the screen.
The type of entity can also be filtered in order to search for only a given type of entity.
Example of detection:
This mod has been developped with Highsteve.
How to use:
How do I change the filtering distance ?
- By default, you can use the F key. This setting can be modified in the ProximityDetector.settings file in the .minecraft folder.
How do I change the type of entity displayed ?
- By default, you can use the G key. This setting can be modified in the ProximityDetector.settings file in the .minecraft folder.
How to install:
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.7.5.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click “Edit Profile” as “Game Directory”)
- Go in subfolder “Versions”
- Rename the folder “1.7.5″ to “1.7.5_extra”
- Go in the subfolder “1.7.5_extra”
- Rename “1.7.5.jar” to “1.7.5_extra.jar”
- Rename “1.7.5.json” to “1.7.5_extra.json”
- Open the file “1.7.5_extra.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.5″ with”id”:”1.7.5_extra” and save the file
- Drag and drop Entity ProximityDetector Mod jar file in “1.7.5_extra.jar” as usual and remove the META-INF folder from “1.7.5_extra”.
- Start the official launcher
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Select “Use version:” -> “release 1.7.5_extra”
- Click “Save Profile”
- Click “Play” or “Login” to start the game. If only “Play Offline” is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
- Compatibility with minecraft 1.7.5