Compatible with Minecraft: 1.10.0, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
Last Updated: May 24, 2016 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 183,250 views
An evil mod for Minecraft. EvilCraft mod basically adds various evil things to Minecraft, from everything such as little flying monster that will follow you around and try to poison you, to bottles that allow you to store and control the weather.
How to install EvilCraft Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Cyclops Core.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
EvilCraft Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8 (Requires Cyclops Core)
For Minecraft 1.8.9 (Requires Cyclops Core)
For Minecraft 1.9 (Requires Cyclops Core)
For Minecraft 1.9.4 (Requires Cyclops Core)