Ex Nihilo Adscensio Mod 1.10.2
Author: insaneau ❘ 3 weeks ago ❘ 2,188 views
Do you love Skyblocks? Do you hate having one block that takes you from minute 5 to year 5? Then this is the mod for you!
Ex Nihilo Adscensio Mod 1.10.2 is the continuation of the Ex Nihilo mod from 1.7.10, rewritten from the ground up. The core concepts remain the same, but with a few key additions to give a little extra progression.
- Sieve blocks in the sieve for resources, just as before, but the sieve now takes different meshes.
Each mesh gives potentially different results, so check carefully.
Sieve meshes can also be enchanted in a vanilla crafting table to give an extra boost to your efficiency (or fortune).
- Hammers now respect a mining level. No more using a wooden hammer for everything!
- Witchwater is back!
- Mob Dolls are back!
- Barrels are back! They can also potentially compost to something that isn’t dirt, if you choose.
- Silk Worms are back! (And easier to see)
- Crucibles are back! And can potentially melt down to things that aren’t lava…
- The Broken/Crushed/Powdered Ore system has been replaced with a simple “Piece / Chunk” system. I felt like the old system served as nothing more than a nuisance, and ended up with something like this anyway.
Ex Nihilo Adscensio Mod Wiki:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ex Nihilo Adscensio Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2