Expanded Rails Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: BlazeAxtrius ❘ October 20, 2016 ❘ 77,391 views
Expanded Rails Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 adds new rails. Some of the rails have special properties that can be used in different situation so you can have a better and more funnier way to travel with the minecarts. The rails are not the only new thing that this mod will add to your game. It will also add new items, that are used to create the new rails. Some rails are crafted from the new crafting system that we made. The recipes need a new item. It is the nails. Most of the rails need nails and an other item the base rail. We also have mono rails so that if you prefer something else new just the normal looking rail you can use them.
Expanded Rails Mod Screenshots:
How to install Expanded Rails Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Expanded Rails Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2