Experience Seedling Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Author: Zacomat ❘ January 24, 2017 ❘ 1,924 views
adds the seeds of the plant of Experience. The seeds are very expensive: it takes eight gold ingots and a seed of wheat to get an Experience plant seed. On average, collecting a mature plant using a Fortune III enchanted item make you get a single seed. If you use a tool not enchanted or not the plant is mature the likelihood goes down dramatically. To get the crop without damaging the plants use shears with right mouse button, as you do to shear a sheep. But beware villagers: they will destroy your plants… The harvest consists Experience Orbs!
How to install Experience Seedling Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Experience Seedling Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2