Extended Workbench Mod
For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2Last Updated: July 15, 2014 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 266,083 views
About Extended Workbench Mod:
This mod adds you the ability to create more things in the game. Extended workbench basically extends you workbench to be able to create more painful stuff like the extended sword which does 100% more damage and 50%harder. Other things like the extended pickaxe also is upgraded “a lot”, however with an equivalent exchange the extended things are also harder to make or in fact doubles the things needed to craft a normal one. To create an extended workbench is easier than killing a creeper, what you do is just to make a normal workbench and put it together! Not only those things are extended but other items like the the fishing rods, the flint and steel, and the shrears.
An extended tool (not hoe):
- Mines block 100% faster
- Does 50% more damage when using as weapen
- Has 100% more uses than a normal tool.
An extended hoe:
- Has 100% more uses
- Creates farmland that takes longer to turn back into dirt
An extended sword:
- Does 100% more damage
- Has 50% more uses
- Mines blocks 50% faster than a normal sword.
(That it mines block 50% faster doesn’t mean you can use it as pickaxe. It means there are some blocks a sword can mine. Only these are mined faster.)
An extended piece of armor:
- Absorbes more damage (hard to tell how much, Forge does 200 lines of calculations)
- Lasts 50% longer than a normal piece of armor.
Even though some of these recipes fit in a 3×3 grid, they require an extended workbench.
To get an extended workbench, just place two normal workbenches next to each other.
NotEnoughItems recipe + usage handler:
When you have NotEnoughItems installed, this mod will automatically register a recipe and usage handler. You can simply press R on the extended items to see their recipe. You can also press U on normal items and extended items will show up as possible uses.
The mods was created for NEI 184.108.40.206 and CCC 0.7.0.0. If you use later version, you might encounter problems.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
- Removed strict version check (meaning it will work with MC 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and possibly more)
- Minor fixes
Extended Workbench Mod Download Links: