Faithful Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7Minecraft Texture Packs [ May 03, 2013 at 10:20 AM ] 396,064 Views
Developer : Vattic
Last Updated : May 3, 2013
How to install Faithful Texture Pack for Minecraft
For a fresh install follow these steps:
- 1) Download the latest pack
- 2) Save to the .minecrafttexturepacks folder.
Optional, but highly recommended:
- Copy the “saves” Folder on: .minecraft and place it somewhere else.
- Delete contents of .minecraft/bin.
- Run Minecraft.exe and let it download a clean copy of all the files.
- 3) Download the latest HD fix
- 4) Save to Desktop for easy access.
- 5) Open the Patcher.
- 6) Open the “Options” tab.
- 7) Select “Default” for water, lava, fire, and portal in the drop boxes.
Revise that the setting are like this:
- 8) Open the “Mods” tab.
- 9) Click on “Patch”. Close the patcher.
- 10) Run Minecraft. Click the “Mods and Texture Packs” button. Select faithful32pack.zip and you’re ready to go.
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|