Faithful Texture Pack [1.5.2]Filed Under Minecraft Texture Packs | Author: Vattic | November 03, 2013 | 785,391 views
What is Faithful Resource (Texture) Pack?
Faithful Texture Pack forbrings lightweight textures in your Minecraft. It’s a simple 32×32 pack which uses less CPU and provides better FPS as compared to high definition ones. Faithful textue pack brings more natural look inside your Minecraft by giving an upgrade to Vanilla textures. Faithful Texture pack is supported by a huge list of modification, it’s one of the reason behind its popularity. The latest version is: Faithful Resource Pack 1.6.4 and 1.7.1
Faithful Resource Pack Features
- Complete textures for Vanilla Minecraft
- Tons of mods supported, BTW, Tekkit, Millenaire, RedPower2
- Fully Customizable according to your preference
- Low resources usage (less lag)
Faithful Resource (Texture) Pack Video Review
Faithful Textures Preview
How to install Faithful Texture Pack for Minecraft
In order to use HD resource packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft usingor using . is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases game speeds and graphics settings. MCPatcher tends to be updated on the same day as Minecraft updates, so use it instead if you are in a hurry.
- 1.Download either MCPatcher or OptiFine. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 3.
- 2.For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher-X.X.X.jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
- 3.For Optifine: Install OptiFine like any other mod – By opening minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files from Optifine’s zip file within.
Faithful Resource (Texture) Pack 1.5.2 Download Links:
Tips and Warnings
- Make a backup of your Minecraft before installation of any texture pack or mod.
- Do not unzip the texture pack file, Minecraft will do that for you.