Fire Extinguisher Mod 1.8/1.7.10
Author: burnner_ ❘ September 12, 2016 ❘ 52,596 views
Fire Extinguisher Mod 1.8/1.7.10 provides automatic fire extinguishers, as well as fire fighting foam. When the fire extinguishers detect fire, they release a large cloud of foam. The foam settles, and continues to fight fire.
How to install Fire Extinguisher Mod 1.8/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Grim3212 Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Fire Extinguisher Mod 1.8/1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8