Forbidden Magic Mod 1.7.10 (Darkness and Evilness)
Author: SpitefulFox ❘ 6 days ago ❘ 72,251 views
Forbidden Magic Mod 1.7.10 expands the dark, forbidden part of the magic in Thaumcraft. Forbidden Magic is a small Minecraft mod written as an add-on for the mod Thaumcraft. It adds a few magical artifacts of a more sinister bent to the game as well as several interactions between Thaumcraft and other magic-themed mods such as Blood Magic or Ars Magica 2 or Botania. The content of this mod can be divided in 2 parts: Nether and Taint.
Nether is the first part, introduced in 1.6.4. It adds 7 new shards, following 7 deadly sins, and some powerful tools, weapons and machines crafted from them. Most of the content introduced in this part is endgame, meaning that you need a lot of effort to complete it, but it provides vast abilities to the player.
Taint is the second part, introduced in 1.7.10. It follows the author’s idea of surviving in Tainted Lands, same as Nether-oriented content in Natura mod. It adds special trees, tools, wands, blocks, food and other items related to Taint. Though these items are a bit less powerful to obtain, this part opens a new way to explore Thaumcraft, never seen before.
Third part of the mod is incredible amount of cross-mod items, some almost useless, some extremally overpowered.
- Seven new wand cores, five of which add cross-mod interactions
- Creative-only wand with infinite vis, for testing or shenanigans
- Five new tools
- Five new enchantments
- A new craftable spawner that actually works without players nearby
- Magical scribing tools to help with research
- New flowers to help your thaumaturgy when Botania is installed
- A new Blood Magic ritual to protect you from Warp
- A new blood orb for blood mages who like to delve into the unspeakable
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Thaumcraft Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Forbidden Magic Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10