Fossil/Archeology Revival Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2 | 204,309 views |
Flammarilva was originally the author of this mod, but due to his circumstances could not continue development so he released the project as open source. Then Armbrust took the initiative to revive the mod, and brought together a small team to accomplish that. So huge thanks to Flammarilva for the awesome mod, and also to Armbrust for getting the ball rolling again.
Shadowbeast007 and Microjunk have both put in an insane amount of effort these past few weeks to get the mod up to the point that we can start releasing. The majority of the mod was rewritten to Forge standards, with many many more changes planned.
- See this post: http://www.9minecraft.net/fossil-archeology-fans-renaissance-mod/
- Or http://fossils-archeology.wikia.com/wiki/F/A_Mod_Revival_Wiki
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
If you see: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: fossil.Fossil in your error message, double check your folders.
Credits: Microjunk, Shadowbeast007, 4f6f3b, tyranno66, Chellre