Fps Plus Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4/1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | 271,983 views |
This mod boosts your FPS by changing math functions to be either faster or less intensive. Originally based on FishTacos Fps++ but now goes further in optimization.
Fps Plus Mod Screenshots:
Before installing this mod
After installing this mod:
- FpsPlus: The normal mod. Uses Rivens normal Sin/Cos methods.
- FpsPlus+: Contains the version D, and a few fixes that can improve fps in certain scenarios.(Enchanted items lag fix, Reverted to the classic main menu, Enchanted armor lagging when wearing).
- FpsPlus version B: Uses Rivens SinHalf/CosHalf methods.
- FpsPlus version C: Reworked the MathHelper class again. Seems to be more stable.
- FpsPlus version D: Uses Libgdx Sin/Cos methods.
How to install Fps Plus Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Fps Plus Mod
- If you use Optifine put Optifine.jar into the mods folder
- Go to \AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions then select the folder which forge just installed, You should know
- Then open up the .jar in that folder with winzip/7zip and 1st: Delete META-INF 2nd: Open up the version of FpsPlus you downloaded with winzip/7zip and drag it into the .jar
- Then add these Start up parameters “-Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true”
Fps Plus Mod Download Links: