FreezeCam Mod 1.7.10
Author: DeStilleGast ❘ August 29, 2016 ❘ 64,112 views
With FreezeCam Mod 1.7.10 you can go into a fixated third person view, and watch yourself move. You can do everything just as you could in first person, but you can see yourself from a distance moving. There are plenty of settings to configure this mod the way you like it. This mod also, as a bonus, allows you to create statues of anyone you can think of.
Features and How to use:
- Press “F” to freeze your cam
- Press “G” to open the gui
- In the gui you can move the FreezeCam
- Also you can create statues that looks at you
- You can also move them by clicking there name and then the controls on the screen, add arrows in there body’s, sneak, sleep, and more
- The “Set view” button sets your view temporary to your statue, so you can see what he see
- When u are in game, u can rightclick the statues to remove them, can be handy.
How to install FreezeCam Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for FreezeCam Mod 1.7.10