Friendly Fire Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: Darkhax ❘ December 14, 2016 ❘ 3,340 views
Friendly Fire Mod 1.11/1.10.2 will prevent pet mobs from being damaged by their owners. You can also edit the config file to prevent damage to baby mobs as well, however this is off by default. With all of the new weapons added by other mods, and the combat changes in 1.9 it has become extremely easy to accidently kill your pet mobs. In many cases, being careful is not good enough, as they will still be hurt by AOE effects. If you sneak, the mob will not be protected.
You can install this mod on a server. Furthermore, this mod is actually client-side optional, meaning you can install it on your servers, and players will not need the mod to connect. It should work for most modded pets, if not all of them.
How to install Friendly Fire Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Friendly Fire Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11