Author: MightyPork, Grim3212 ❘ August 10, 2016 ❘ 29,921 views
FungiCraft Mod. Our team of genetic engineers have combined slime’s and mushroom’s genome and added some pieces from endermen’s spinal cord, and this is the result – The Incredible Fungus! 48 species!
Basic Growing Fungus
- RED GREEN BLUE PURPLE YELLOW ORANGE PINK CYAN
- Grows to all directions
- Replaces liquids and weak blocks
- Can be safely farmed in Fungarium
(Glass container, one door with signs on the wall to prevent it from escaping)
- When you break it, you can get slimeball.
- Destroy it with a sword to get the block itself.
- Two colors may produce another colors when eaten by each other.
You can build…
Netherrack, Sand, Dirt, Stone, Cobble, StoneBricks, SandStone, Glass
- Can’t spread upwards, grows only down and to sides.
- When it’s blocked, it turns into the built block.
- Remember to build border walls, or you will ruin your world.
- These species can be used to make a flat surface for your cities, to build dams etc.
Experimental specie, may be improved in the future.
The current genome features:
- Builds a maze, using some genial rules
- Can be used in your projects, when you kill the fungus, this mod is no longer needed.
- Several changes with a pickaxe, and you get a real Labyrinth.
- Can’t grow to sides if there’s not air above it.
- After the maze is done, plant a Layer Builder above it, and you’ll get a roof.
How to start new labyrinth:
- Build the starting block at least 1 block above the ground.
- Flat surface is needed!
- Remember to build border walls, it spreads infinitely!
- Cobblestone / StoneBrick / SandStone / Netherrack = rock eater
- Sand = sand ‘n’ gravel eater
- Leaves = leaves ‘n’ water eater
Dark Acid + Sapling = Forest Killing Blob
(Eats leaves and wood, grows to all sides)
Eaters replaces the eaten block with itself.
They can be then killed by dark acid, fungicide, or replaced with any other fungus.
- Ranged effect! (Up to 20 blocks!)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Grim3212 Core
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download links for FungiCraft Mod: