Good Morning Craft Texture Pack [1.5.2/1.4.7]Filed Under Minecraft Texture Packs | Author: Whiskers | July 09, 2013 | 157,076 views
Compatible : ,
Last Updated : July 8, 2013
Good Morning Craft Texture Pack 1.5.2 Info
Good Morning Craft is a simple, yet quirky 16p texture pack that offers a complete overhaul of the textures on Minecraft with no FPS loss.
How to Install Good Morning Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have , you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecrafttexturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Good Morning Craft Texture Pack [1.5.2/1.4.7],