Hammer Core 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Library for Solar Flux Mod)
Author: MrDimkas_Studio ❘ February 14, 2017 ❘ 2,209 views
Hammer Core 1.11.2/1.10.2 contains really useful code for MrDimkas_Studio’s mods.
This core provides:
- Rendering API to make rendering way more efficient and easy.
- Utility code, that I put in every mod. (will compact the size of modpack a little bit)
- Sound API to make playing of sounds easier.
- PacketAPI (no need to use ByteBuffers, now with NBTTagCompound!)
How to install Hammer Core 1.11.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Hammer Core 1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2