Hardcore Enderdragon Mod
Author: chylex ❘ March 19, 2014 ❘ 87,972 views
Hardcore Enderdragon Mod Features:
- Custom battlemusic when you’re in The End, made by qwertygiy
- Customizable playlists (tutorial in README file)
- Whenever you destroy an Endercrystal, it shoots 8 TNT and aggros endermen around
- The dragon shoots fireballs (fire explosions) and freezeballs (slowness)
- Endstone added to list of blocks the dragon destroys
- Stealth attack, silent punch/bite attack if you stop looking at the dragon
- If you get too close to dragon’s mouth, he bites you with chance of poison, blindness or nausea
- Implemented AI, the dragon’s learning as you fight and modifies his tactic
- The dragon is more likely to attack damaged players
- After most Endercrystals are destroyed, the dragon becomes angry
- You can no longer change difficulty after this point
- Faster and more powerful fireballs
- Obsidian towers scatter around after the dragon flies through
- On medium or hard difficulty, the dragon does special attacks (they’ve their own section)
- More experience from killing the dragon, depends on difficulty
- Epic reward chest after you kill the dragon
- There’s a reward value, determined by difficulty, deaths and failures
- Basically, the better you do, the more and better rewards you get
- The absolutely lowest reward value gives you LOL made out of cobblestone
- You can get up to 6 experience bottles, and up to 15 enchanted books
- The books can have overpowered enchantments, like Sharpness 8 or Fortune 5
- Extremely lowered amount of levels you need to combine an item with enchanted books
- You can no longer get the egg by dropping it on a transparent block
- There is a legit way of getting the egg
- “Cover it with blood of its mother”
- The egg has currently no use, that’s still being worked on!
Hardcore Enderdragon Mod Video:
There are currently 6 fully working special attacks. They get triggered only if the difficulty is medium or hard!
- Divebomb: The dragon goes really high, slows down and then swoops vertically through the ground, destroying large chunks of land. Then he attacks a player from below.
- Stay’n’fire: The dragon almost stops in the air and repeatedly shoots fireballs at a player, while following him at very slow speed, high in the air. Amount of fireballs and shooting speed depends of difficulty. You can hide to stop the attack slightly sooner.
- Bitemadness: Quick melee attack, when the dragon starts biting you, potentionally causing poison, blindness or nausea, which makes it harder to orientate, run away and hit the dragon. You can deal him damage to make him stop biting and fall back.
- Punch (skullbash): In the first phase, the dragon’s keeping his distance from the victim. Then he flies straight at him, almost 5 times faster than usual, dealing a great amount of velocity to entities he hits.
- Freezeballs: Only a half-attack. Starts with shooting freezeballs at a player to slow him down, while he quickly prepares for next attack that the slowed down player can’t avoid.
- Summon: Similar attack to Stay’n’fire, except the dragon goes even higher so arrows can’t reach him, and instead fireballs, he spawns angry endermen around a player.
How to install Hardcore Enderdragon Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Hardcore Enderdragon Mod Download Links: