HerdCraft Mod 1.7.10
Author: Nakranoth ❘ September 28, 2016 ❘ 8,301 views
HerdCraft Mod 1.7.10 adds zero new items/blocks/mobs to the game, but to make it more interesting though more AI options, and tweaking how things spawn.
- Horses, cows, pigs, chickens, sheep, skeletons, or zombies try to stick with their kind in groups.
- Entire herds of horses, cows, or sheep stampede when any is injured. Pigs and chickens do the same, but are less organized about running away.
- Feedable animals collectively follow players with food
- Herds slowly reproduce on their own if there are enough and the herd is not too large.
- When one zombie in a group spots you, you’ll draw the lot of them.
- When one skeleton spots you, they form firing lines.
- Occasionally, hordes of zombies spawn instead of the just the typical 1 to 4.
All of these behaviors is configurable by species.
How to install HerdCraft Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and Kore Sample.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for HerdCraft Mod 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.10