Hwyla (Here’s What You’re Looking At) Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Author: TehNut ❘ January 1, 2017 ❘ 1,279 views
A fork of WAILA by ProfMobius. All plugins/addons/compatibilities created with the official mod are 100% compatible with this fork.
A full list of significant changes since this fork’s creation can be found in the CHANGES.md document.
Native Forge Energy support
Native inventory display support
Liquids try to display in a bucket
Native support for fluids
Furnace progress display
Custom color themes
How to install Hwyla Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Hwyla Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11