ICrafting’s Western Style Resource Pack
Author: IndianaCrafting ❘ August 4, 2016 ❘ 13,460 views
About ICrafting’s Western Style Resource Pack
ICrafting’s Western Style Resource Pack. This is a 32×32 (western style) Texture pack in development.
You can download it, and combine it with other packs, or the default.
ICrafting’s Western Style Pack Screenshots
How to Install Western Style Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!