Author: mDiyo ❘ September 10, 2013 ❘ 31,239 views
InfiCraft Mod is a collection of mods with the aim of making it easier to make essential items by making them out of a HUGE variety of new items.
As well as this, InfiCraft allows you to make new “hybrid” tools based on the sort of path you like to take in MineCraft. Here are them.
Ice Axes for Surface Exploration
Hammers for Cave-Exploration
and Mattocks for Farming.
What’s more, is that almost ALL of these new tools have special powers, FREEZE CREEPERS, DIG UP SLIMES, and even ROAST PIGS.
- Go to InfiCraft wiki page
- First, make sure you’ve downloaded and installed Minecraft Forge.
- InfiCraft Mods are .zip files and they go in the mods folder inside .minecraft or your server’s mods folder. The mods are universal; they will work on both client and server.
- Core mods go in the coremods folder. They begin with (Coremod) and are .jar files
- Update to Minecraft 1.4.7
- Updated Armory
- Armor stands are now “breakable”
- Shift-clicking on an armor stand will rotate it toward the player
- Added frying pan block to TConstruct. Shift+right click will activate it
Download Links for InfiCraft Mod:
Simple Background: Client Only
Tweaks (Jar mods) – Hunger Tweaks