Instant Mining Mod
Author: Popill, Oxey, Rubiddxx, mira03, mr_burn, Xnet ❘ May 22, 2014 ❘ 77,909 views
What is this mod?
Instant mining mod adds 3 tools and as of #6 you can actually craft all three.
The three tools are:
- Mining Tool – A fast-mining tool that can be crafted ingame, but cannot break bedrock
- Delete Tool – A tool that delete blocks you right click on, by default bedrock cannot be deleted (see configfile)
- Combi Tool – This is the combination of the first two, and gives you both the ability to delete blocks (right click) and mine them fast (left click).
FYI: These tools don’t have any uses, they will last for ever. Also Mining tool is the only one available in survival(except with cheats).
How to install Instant Mining Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- There is a configuration file in “configInstant.cfg” inside your minecraft folder.
- Inside this file you can configure all id’s (pre 1.7.2) and enable/disable bedrock deletion in this mod.
Instant Mining Mod Download Links: