Instant Structures Mod by MaggiCraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: MaggiCraft ❘ December 9, 2016 ❘ 474,940 views
Instant Structures Mod 1.11/1.10.2 (ISM) is a mod that lets you place structures like a house by only one mouse click. This mod simplified to build a city and show you greate buildings created by other users. Furthermore it contains items that can replace blocks again other ones, place blocks, build a square or expand blocks in a variable area.
- Place a structure per mouse click
- Replace/place blocks in an specified area
- Create/resize a square
What is the difference between this mod and other structure mods?
- More complex structures
- Structures will be placed in the direction you are looking
- Size indicator
- Extra features
In Game Wiki:
How to place structures:
How to install Instant Structures Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Instant Structures Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10 to Minecraft 1.11