Interdiction Pillar Mod 1.7.10
Author: momnop ❘ August 14, 2016 ❘ 13,091 views
Interdiction Pillar Mod 1.7.10 brings back the EE2 Interdiction Torches with a twist. These Interdiction Pillars have multiple variants which interdict different things. At the time of release, there are currently 2 variants. Hostile Mobs, and Projectiles. These pillars can be stacked upon each other to provide multiple interdictions within one area. This is only really effective with 3 or less pillars stacked.
- You can also use Not Enough Items mod and see all of the crafting recipes.
How to install Interdiction Pillar Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Interdiction Pillar Mod 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.10